Offer of student presentation bursaries
Thanks to the strong support of our sponsors and partners, the OAT2022 organisers are pleased to offer a number of early career participant bursaries for postgraduate student presenters or post-doctoral fellow presenters at the International Oat Conference in Perth Australia, 10-13 October 2022.
- Option 1a. Postgraduate student presenter bursary- free conference attendance (Includes field day, welcome reception, conference program and conference dinner). Value AUD$1,100.
- Option 1b. Postgraduate student virtual presenter bursary- free full virtual conference attendance/access – Value AUD$495.
- Option 2a. Post-doctoral presenter bursary- 50% discount conference attendance (Includes field day, welcome reception, conference program and conference dinner). Value AUD$550.
- Option 2b. Post-doctoral virtual presenter bursary- 50% discount full virtual conference attendance/access – Value AUD$250
To qualify for consideration by the OAT2022 program committee:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate your host university, the paper or poster title you will present and your nominated participation (in-person or virtual) by 20 July.
- your abstract needs to have been received prior to 20 July 2022 (which includes previously submitted abstracts)
In the event that the round is oversubscribed, priority will be given to postgraduate students applicants, at the discretion of the Program Committee. All applicants will be advised of the outcome by email in early August 2022 and successful applicants will be invited to register using a bursary code (or be refunded as appropriate if already registered).